John M. Stober Member
860 953-5687 phone
- Connecticut, 1984
- University of Connecticut, J.D., 1984
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 1971
Associations and memberships
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Paralegal Program, Real Estate Law, Manchester Community Technical College, 1996-1999
Mr. Stober has been an attorney in Connecticut for more than twenty years. Mr. Stober practices law in the areas of probate, estates and wills; disability; Social Security; employment; healthcare compliance; and real estate. He specializes in matters concerning aging and disability and in representing people who have been wrongfully denied benefits to which they are entitled.
The Law Office of John M. Stober, LLC serves clients in Newington, Connecticut and throughout Hartford County.